Welcome to the new contact telephone numbers directory. Here you can find customer service contact details for a wide range of popular UK companies that deal with large numbers of British consumers on a daily basis. Whether you’re struggling to find a freephone or low-cost customer service contact number for Sky, DVLA or any other major UK company, academic body or government entity, look no further than EXC-EL, the customer service number directory, new & improved for 2016 and beyond.
EXC-EL Listed Companies
- Amazon – 0800 496 1081: You can call Amazon on their freephone customer service number to report a problem with your Prime subscription over the phone.
- Avast – 0800 085 4825: You may wish to call Avast Internet Security on their freephone contact number for technical support with antivirus installation.
- Beaverbrooks – 0800 169 2329: Phone Beaverbrooks on their UK customer service contact number to discuss how to redeem a sales voucher or discount code on an item of jewellery.
- Boots – 0345 609 0055: Contact Boots on their online store helpline number for over-the-phone enquiries about the cost of perfume, a medical prescription or sunglasses.
- BT – 0843 504 7163: Contact BT on their customer service telephone numbers to discuss your home broadband signal and for technical support with your landline.
- Center Parcs – 03448 367 723: Call Center Parcs UK to discuss the price of a stay at one of their 5 woodland holiday retreats.
- CSA – 0800 083 5130: Phone the Child Support Agency (CSA) by calling their UK contact numbers to apply for maintenance payments and for details on government agencies.
- Dell – 0800 587 1456: You can telephone Dell on their freephone customer service number to contact a representative for technical support for one of the company’s computers such as the popular Inspiron laptop range.
- DVLA – 0300 790 6801: Call the DVLA on their telephone contact numbers to apply for a provisional driving licence and to pay your car tax.
- Ernest Jones – 0800 458 1066: Phone Ernest Jones on their freephone customer service number fro ask about an upcoming sale or discount code to reduce the cost of your next jewellery purchase.
- HMRC – 0843 504 7177: Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC) is the UK tax office, thus you should contact them on their phone numbers to pay your income tax and for national insurance enquiries.
- MMU – 0161 247 6969: Phone MMU on their undergraduate admissions contact number for information about a particular degree programme, assistance with the Moodle network, or to ask about an upcoming open day.
- New Look – 0344 499 6690: Contact a representative from the main New Look customer service team with enquiries about an online clothing order by calling their UK phone number listed on this site.
- Next – 0333 777 8000: Call Next, a popular UK clothing retailer, to return items which did not fit, for gift card queries and for support if your electrical device is not working.
- Sky – 0800 151 2747: Phone Sky customer services for technical support with your satellite television reception, to notify them your home WiFi is down and for enquiries about their landline products.
- Ticketmaster – 0333 321 9999: Call Ticketmaster on their UK customer services telephone number to contact a sales advisor about how to book a ticket for an upcoming music concert or comedy event.
- TV Licence – 0300 790 6144: Contact the TV Licence agency to renew your television licence, to notify them that you have moved house and for details about why you have to pay for a licence.
- Vanquis – 0330 099 3000: Phone Vanquis Bank on their UK contact numbers for enquiries about your credit card, for example you should contact them to notify them that your card is lost or has been stolen.